100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Landing Beaches of Normandyem Landing Beaches of Normandy , Th, 30 Mar 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From Can$ 309.10
2. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursem Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From Can$ 274.00
3. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Wed, 27 Mar 2024
From Can$ 61.00
4. The Eiffel Tower with skip the lineem Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Mon, 26 Jun 2023
From Can$ 85.40
5. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaem Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - Wed, 27 Mar 2024
From Can$ 91.20
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Th, 30 Mar 2023 - Fri, 28 Apr 2023
From Can$ 36.50
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitem Eiffel Tower, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Mon, 18 Dec 2023
From Can$ 95.30
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.em La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From Can$ 62.30
9. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineem Disneyland Paris, Th, 30 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From Can$ 166.70
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Mon, 26 Jun 2023
From Can$ 114.30
Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
Visit one of France's most iconic sights, the incredible UNESCO World Heritage listed Mont-Saint-Michel and experience the island at your own pace. Discover the magnificent medieval abbey at the island's summit, a key site in French history.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
- Take the bus from Paris
- Explore the rock island at your own pace
- Get free entrance to the Benedictine abbey
What can I expect?
Your tour starts in the morning in the center of Paris and jump on the bus headed to Mont-Saint-Michel. Relax on the bus and take in Normandy's beautiful green landscape along the way. You'll reach Mont-Saint-Michel at around noon.
Climb right up to the top of the island to the captivating Benedictine abbey, which dates from the 8th century. A wonderful example of Gothic architecture with three floors and the place is dedicated to the Archangel Michael. Walk around in the abbey's charming garden, looking out to sea.
Make the most of your time at the abbey with a walk along the ramparts and walls; the landscape is breathtaking and you'll understand why Mont-Saint-Michel is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
You may also decide to visit the Mont-Saint-Michel's museums, spend some time souvenir shopping or try the local crêpes until 4:30 PM and the bus heads back to Paris.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note that the climb up to the abbey can be taxing.
- We highly recommend wearing comfortable shoes and warm clothing are advised in winter.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- This tour is not a guided tour.
- Lunch is not included in this tour.
Book From Can$ 230.60
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 14 hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 7:15 AM.
Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.