100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. The Eiffel Tower with skip the lineem Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 83.70
2. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMem Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 134.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitem Eiffel Tower, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From Can$ 93.40
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 112.00
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 98.80
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.em La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From Can$ 61.10
7. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineem Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From Can$ 23.30
8. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseem Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 278.90
9. Paris Catacombsem Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Tue, 23 May 2023
From Can$ 141.80
10. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursem Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sun, 12 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 584.30
Sightseeing and Cruises
This tour will give you the opportunity to discover Paris, its history and magnificent architecture from a luxury coach and a cruise down the Seine
- Enjoy a 3-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- See all the major attractions
- Experience the city from an hour sightseeingcruise
- Audio guides available in 13 languages
What can I expect?
The first part of the tour is a bus tour with an audio guide (available in 13 languages incl. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese), so you can hear about Paris' exciting history.
You also get the chance to admire the city's main squares, bridges, main streets and buildings, such as the Opera square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero square, Invalides, Pont-Neuf, Bastille square and not-to-forget the iconic Eiffel Tower.
The bus part of this sightseeing tour ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower. From here you will be welcomed onboard on one of the three trimarans for the second part of the tour: A scenic one hour cruise down the Seine.
These boats are entirely glass fitted and perfectly designed for you to admire the beautiful architecture of the city. This part of the tour is also guided by audio guides.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.1 – 52 reviews
Stadtbesichtigung per Bus und Schiff...
"...macht schon Spaß, schöner wäre ein offener Bus gewesen. Schiff war toll, aber ich habe die Freiheitsstatue vermisst, wenn schon darüber berichtet wird, hätte ich sie auch gerne gesehen, und das es geht, weiß ich, ich hatte so eine Tour schon mal vor vielen Jahren."
"Bien organizado, una manera de ver Paris cuando tienes pocos dias"
Maria antonia, Barcelona
"Foi um muito bom tour, pena o autocarro não ser descapotável. Visto que não há paragens nos monumentos daria para tirar mais fotos."
Book From Can$ 62.20
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
Sightseeing and Cruises
Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.