100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From Can$ 42.20
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Th, 1 Dec 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 89.50
3. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeem Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From Can$ 174.20
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 81.20
5. Rome in a day - 8 hoursem Rome in a Day, Wed, 30 Nov 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From Can$ 256.20
6. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryem Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 95.00
7. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingem Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Mon, 27 Nov 2023
From Can$ 221.90
8. Borghese Gallery: Skip the Lineem , Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Sun, 29 Jan 2023
From Can$ 47.50
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Wed, 30 Nov 2022 - Wed, 28 Dec 2022
From Can$ 48.00
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackem Colosseum: Fast Track, Wed, 30 Nov 2022 - Sat, 24 Dec 2022
From Can$ 43.00
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hours
Spend a morning with our highly-rated guides on a 2-hour Vatican Tour. You'll learn about the highlights of Vatican City without spending all day on your feet. This tour is the best way to see what the Vatican City has to offer while avoiding the long lines.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Vatican City
- Explore the world-renowned Vatican Museums
- Learn about the Vatican from your engaging guide
- Take in the beauty of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own after your tour
What can I expect?
This delightful tour covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums' vast art collections.
Your English-speaking guide will show you around the enormous museum and make sure you get the most out of your time in Vatican City. Our guides on our Vatican tours are extremely well-liked and receive many positive reviews and comments from our guests.
Among other things, you'll get to see and hear more about the Rooms of Raphael, The Belvedere Courtyard and, of course, The Sistine Chapel.
After leaving The Sistine Chapel, which is the last stop of the tour, you will have direct access to St. Peter's Basilica where you can browse around this magnificent church on your own for as long as you like!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts near the Vatican Museums entrance.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 2 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there still may be some lines which are unavoidable. Even so, these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Due to the popularity of the attractions and the number of visitors on the sites, your tour may run longer than anticipated. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or, if preferred, offer a full refund.
- Due to security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 6-17. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
10:30AM and 11:30AM.
- Closed Sundays and on other religious holidays!
Fantastic: 4.4 – 480 reviews
Guide was highly knowledgeable
"We thoroughly enjoyed our tour around the Vatican. We found the 2 hours to be the perfect amount of time to be able to soak up as much information as possible while not being exhausted. Our guide was very knowledgeable and flexible."
Visit to the Vatican
"This tour made what could've been a LONG wait to see the museum painless! The guide was very passionate and knowledge about the masterpieces. We didn't have to wait in line - which was amazing . I have never seem such a crowd of people. I would highly recommend booking this tour if you want to see the Sistine Chapel, etc. It's worth every penny."
Führung Vatikan Museum
"Die Führung war sehr gut und informationsreich. Es hätte für die Fülle das doppelte an Zeit gebraucht. Einzige Bange war der Startpunkt. Wir wurden tatsächlich erst zur Startzeit abgeholt und ein Büro o.ä. gibt es dort nicht. Hat aber alles funktioniert und wir waren am Ende total happy."
Heike Th, 3 Nov 2022
Book From Can$ 104.20
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- Access to the Vatican Museums.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- A two hour guided tour.
Vatican Morning Tour
When In Rome Tours Via Sebastiano Veniero 21 000192 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.