100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 77.70
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursem Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 136.10
3. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From Can$ 40.30
4. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Rome Tours, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 46.30
5. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaem Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From Can$ 123.00
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 85.60
7. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartem Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 138.30
8. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryem Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 90.90
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursem The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Sat, 8 Oct 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From Can$ 139.70
10. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourem Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From Can$ 113.60
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Track
Gain fast entry to the Colosseum in Rome with a pre-booked timeslot. With this ticket you decide when you wish to visit the amphitheater. You also get access to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, which you can explore at your own pace!
- Get fast access to the Colosseum
- Choose the date and time that suits you the best
- Stroll around the entire Roman Forum area
- Climb Palatine Hill
- Immerse yourself in Roman history
What can I expect?
Be Your Own Best Tour Guide
Would you rather explore Ancient Rome on your own, instead of within a tour group? This ticket will let you do just that. At the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and at Palatine Hill, you'll be in charge of how you focus your time. Just don't forget to bring a map, an app, or a good guidebook: you're certain to find one that fits your need among the slew of options out there.
This ticket comes with skip-the-line access to the Colosseum—meaning you won't be slowed down by long lines or slow tour groups. This is a true perk, as lines outside the Colosseum are often hours long.
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone. Enter at the Individual Entrance Gate of the Colosseum (the main entrance).
How long is my ticket valid?
You can only use your ticket once. Each site has a strict no re-entry policy.
When can I visit the Colosseum?
Your entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill is valid on the booked date and time. Be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your booked time.
Why is the cost of my tickets over face value?
The price you pay per ticket includes the booking fees and reservation fee for the Colosseum, as set by our local agent in Rome and by Ticmate. However, spending a small bit extra gives you a huge advantage in this situation. If you line up at the Colosseum ticket office, the waiting time to get in can exceed 2 hours. Is it worth it to waste your vacation waiting under the hot sun? With our tickets skip-the-line priority entrance tickets, you will save valuable time by avoiding the lines at the Colosseum box office and at the entrance. Smart travelers always book ahead to secure priority access.
Can I bring my backpack?
For security reasons, backpacks, large handbags, luggage, etc. are not allowed inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Please note that there will be a security check at the Colosseum entrance. This is mandatory even for those with priority access tickets. There may be a line at the security check.
- These tickets do not give you access to Colosseums 4th and 5th floor, Underground floor, or the arena floor.
The Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
Fantastic: 4.3 – 25 reviews
"Det virkede helt perfekt og var som det blev sat i udsigt - hurtigt inde i Colosseum."
Knud erik Th, 8 Sep 2022
"Trods billetten så kom så tidligt som muligt, eller vent til sidst på dagen"
Jens Mon, 11 Apr 2022
Book From Can$ 41.10
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
The Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
- Fast-track entry to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palantine Hill
Colosseum: Fast Track
Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.