100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. The Eiffel Tower with skip the lineem Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 83.70
2. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaem Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023
From Can$ 91.80
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 112.00
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 98.80
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineem Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Mon, 5 Jun 2023
From Can$ 23.30
6. Musée de l'Orangerieem Musée de l’Orangerie, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Mon, 5 Jun 2023
From Can$ 24.20
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursem Louvre, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From Can$ 109.50
8. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineem Musée d'Orsay, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From Can$ 30.40
9. Paris Catacombsem Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Tue, 23 May 2023
From Can$ 141.80
10. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Mon, 5 Jun 2023
From Can$ 201.80
Louvre Museum: Skip the Line
Skip the line and enjoy more time inside the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris. There are over 35,000 works of art inside the Louvre's galleries. Children under 18 are admitted free!
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Children under 18 admitted free
- Explore the museum at your own pace
What can I expect?
Explore the World-Famous Museum
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the iconic glass pyramid at the museum entrance as you enter the main lobby.
Your ticket allows for open access to artwork of varying styles from many different origins including:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow.
- Marriage at Cana, the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum are valid on the date and time you choose.
- Please note that you still have to go through security checks.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- An audio guide - but it can be rented for a small fee.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 50 reviews
"Totally worth it. When you purchase the service you could choose which hour you wish to enter the museum. Bear in mind that the earliest hour was 13:00. However even if you enter at 1 PM you will have enough time to explore. One thing that could be improved: When you take the tickets from the office of Pariscityvision they should give you a little bit more info from where to enter, because it is difficult to find it."
Verna Th, 10 Nov 2022