100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From Can$ 91.80
2. The Eiffel Tower with skip the lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
From Can$ 108.40
3. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Tue, 28 May 2024
From Can$ 23.90
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From Can$ 148.40
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
From Can$ 125.10
6. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 257.80
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 120.40
8. Admission Tickets to Les Invalidesat Admission Tickets to Les Invalides , Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 33.30
9. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Mon, 27 May 2024
From Can$ 28.60
10. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From Can$ 25.50
Louvre Museum: Skip the Line
Skip the line and enjoy more time inside the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris. There are over 35,000 works of art inside the Louvre's galleries. Children under 18 are admitted free!
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Children under 18 admitted free
- Explore the museum at your own pace
What can I expect?
Explore the World-Famous Museum
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the iconic glass pyramid at the museum entrance as you enter the main lobby.
Your ticket allows for open access to artwork of varying styles from many different origins including:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow.
- Marriage at Cana, the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum are valid on the date and time you choose.
- Please note that you still have to go through security checks.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- An audio guide - but it can be rented for a small fee.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 58 reviews
"Totally worth it. When you purchase the service you could choose which hour you wish to enter the museum. Bear in mind that the earliest hour was 13:00. However even if you enter at 1 PM you will have enough time to explore. One thing that could be improved: When you take the tickets from the office of Pariscityvision they should give you a little bit more info from where to enter, because it is difficult to find it."
"Warto odwiedzić to miejsce"
Krzysztof Mon, 9 Oct 2023