100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Wed, 29 Nov 2023
From Can$ 36.40
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 38.70
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Sun, 26 Feb 2023
From Can$ 36.50
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantem Berlin TV Tower, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Sun, 26 Feb 2023
From Can$ 40.90
5. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 27 Dec 2022
From Can$ 19.80
6. Little BIG City Berlinem Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 14.90
7. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineem Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 27 Dec 2022
From Can$ 17.60
8. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayem , Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 51.40
9. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineem Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 27 Dec 2022
From Can$ 22.90
10. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlinem LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 28.30
Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinner
For a great experience enjoy a memorable dinner in the revolving restaurant at the top of the TV Tower in Berlin. Enjoy superb cuisine and service while enjoying the views at almost 680 feet above Berlin!
- Dine at the revolving restaurant in the TV Tower
- Skip the line to the TV Tower and enjoy a personal welcome
- Get seated at your reserved window table
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course meal
- Admire the views of Berlin
- See some of the city's major sights from above
- Included in the price are a glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif, two glasses of wine, and one hot drink
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Panorama dinner at the TV Tower
The TV Tower is located at the very heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz. At over 1,200 feet, it’s the highest building in Germany and the second highest building open to the public in Europe.
The observation deck is at a height of 666 feet and includes Berlin's highest bar, the 'Panorama bar.' The revolving restaurant is at a height of almost 680 feet and turns around its own axis once or twice every hour.
As our dinner guests, you'll be personally welcomed by the TV Tower staff on the ground floor and accompanied to the elevators, skipping the queues after the security check. Your table, situated next to a window, will be waiting for you when you arrive in the rotating 'Sphere' restaurant.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Please hold on to your e-ticket, as you will need to show it again when leaving the TV Tower.
How does it work?
When you arrive at the TV Tower, please hold the bar code imprinted at the top of your e-ticket in front of the scanner and then pass through the turnstile.
Where is the TV Tower located?
You'll find the iconic TV Tower at Alexanderplatz. The address will be on your e-ticket.
What's on the menu?
You can see a sample of the Panorama dinner menu here*
You will be given a choice of one main course and one starter or one dessert to choose on the day you visit the TV Tower. The selection includes a vegetarian option.
Is there a dress code for the dinner?
No, no dress code is enforced.
*The menu is subject to change!
- Due to the Berlin TV Tower's interior, there is no access for wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties, i.e. people who cannot walk without assistance or without walking aids, such as crutches etc.
Are there children's rates?
There are no special children's rates when dining at the Berlin TV Tower.
What’s not included?
Currently Bar 203 is closed
Fantastic: 4.5 – 121 reviews
Dinner from the top of Berlin
"We enjoyed at delightful dinner this week the TV Tower in Berlin. The food was exceptional and the server was a courteous and friendly gentleman. We were disappointed the dress code is NOT enforced. We purposely packed clothing suitable for the Smart Casual requirement only to find other diners in T shirts, shorts, and flip flops. Please require proper dress or delete the requirement."
Rigtig god oplevelse
"Var rigtig heldig med vejret så der var en fantastisk udsigt over hele byen. Vi havde bestilt til kl.19.00 så det var yderligere en oplevelse at se Berlin overgå til by night. Nåde rundt 2 gange og man mærker overhovedet ikke restauranten roterer om tårnet. Venligt personale eneste minus lang ventetid mellem hovedret og dessert. Kan kun anbefale."
"Ablauf und Gestaltung waren gut. Vom Essen allerdings waren wir nicht so begeistert.Bei dem Preis erwartet man besseres. Meine Suppe War lauwarm und carpaccio von meinen Mann War irgendwie schmierig. Der Hauptgang war akzeptabel, aber auch kein großes Geschmackerlebniss."
Book From Can$ 152.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Guaranteed window table
- A glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif
- A two-course meal: main course and starter or dessert
- Two glasses of wine and one hot drink
- Unlimited mineral water
Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner
Alexanderplatz, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.