100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From Can$ 39.90
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From Can$ 41.50
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Wed, 28 Feb 2024
From Can$ 39.10
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Wed, 28 Feb 2024
From Can$ 176.30
5. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Fri, 29 Dec 2023
From Can$ 18.90
6. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From Can$ 16.00
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Fri, 29 Nov 2024
From Can$ 48.00
8. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Wed, 28 Feb 2024
From Can$ 43.90
9. Bode Museum: Skip the lineat Bode Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Fri, 29 Dec 2023
From Can$ 19.80
10. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From Can$ 30.30
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Experience the treasures of Egypt and art through the ages at the incredible Neues Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island. Skip the line and get face-to-face with that ancient icon Nefertiti - and much, much more!
- Skip the line to the world-renowned Neues Museum
- See the famous head of Tiye
- Admire the famous 3,300-year-old bust of Nefertiti
- Walk around ancient archeological finds
- Get a guaranteed history lesson to remember
- Learn about ancient cultures, their daily lives and the art and tools
What can I expect?
Explore the Neues Museum in Berlin
The impressive Neues Museum on Museum Island reopened its doors in 2009 after a big restoration, and marks the home of the 3,300-year-old bust of Egyptian queen Nefertiti - one of the most famous works of the ancient world.
Step back into the ancient world with a visit to the Neues Museum. The famous museum is rich in antiquities, curiosities, and mythology. Divide your time here between the two (equally fascinating) permanent exhibitions: The Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung and The Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free but must have a ticket
Fantastic: 4.5 – 11 reviews
"Synd att man inte fick fotografera henne mer än på håll. Förstår inte varför. Guldhalten var fantastisk att se."
Book From Can$ 21.20
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Bodestraße 1-3 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.