100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks.
- Visitors are requested to keep distance in lines and vehicles. And the number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a contactless bank card, rather than cash, where possible.
- Organiser politely request that you refrain from visiting the attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to amend your booking.
- All areas that visitors touch are frequently cleaned.
- Employes may wear Personal Protective Equipment to protect both visitors and staff.
- You must bring a valid COVID pass proving that you are fully vaccinated or that you have recovered from COVID-19