100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From Can$ 49.70
2. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourem Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From Can$ 35.90
3. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineem Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From Can$ 35.80
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From Can$ 33.00
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineem One World Observatory, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From Can$ 54.10
6. New York Explorer Passem , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From Can$ 93.50
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 9 Jun 2020
From Can$ 47.40
8. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 58.60
9. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 232.20
10. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the lineem The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the line, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From Can$ 40.90
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds is the wax attraction to end all wax attractions. With these prebooked tickets, you can see all the exhibitions. Act in your favorite Broadway musicals, visit the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema, and of course, see all your favorite celebs.
- Visit Madame Tussauds in New York
- Enjoy flexible tickets - valid one month
- Become a star by partaking in famous Broadway shows
- Get an All Access Pass to all the exhibits
- See the over 100 lifelike wax figures
- Visit the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema
What can I expect?
If you spend enough time in New York City, you're sure to spot a celebrity or two. They'll likely be wearing big sunglasses and will probably dart into a taxi to escape. So if you want to snap pictures with over 100 of the world's most fascinating historical, political and iconic figures, head to Madame Tussauds. As they say, sometimes fiction beats reality.
Madame Tussauds may have begun in London, but the Manhattan branch is quintessentially NYC. Stand next to Marilyn Monroe as the wind from the subway raises her skirt. Ring the bell at the Stock Exchange. Take a stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NYC cab and enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your picture taken inside the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
Of course, Broadway musicals are a big part of NYC, and Madame Tussauds features a new exhibit dedicated to the shows of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Step onto the scene and perform with Grizabella from Cats, sing with the Phantom of the Opera, and partake in many more memorable scenes from your favourite Broadway productions!
You also get the chance to experience the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema, which delivers amazing 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects including wind, snow, mist, scent, digital surround sound, and an exciting lineup of films to thrill the entire family!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Madame Tussauds New York.
In order to get your tickets at Madame Tussauds, you need to bring a photo ID with your e-ticket. The name on the e-ticket must match the name on your ID.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the date you choose.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Daily, 9 AM - 10 PM
Fantastic: 4.2 – 10 reviews
Jacqueline de Rooij
"Geweldig we hebben genoten !!!!"
Bell'esperienza al Madame Tussauds NY
"Bellissimo e divertente museo dove trovate la maggior parte di personaggi famosi (soprattutto americani)con cui poter fare qualche foto! Bella anche l'esperienza in 4D nella sala cinematografica del museo! Raccomando questo museo"
Alice rossella, Bollate (mi)
Print out voucher
- Entry-ticket to Madame Tussauds - valid for one month.
- Access to Madame Tussauds New York Presents Broadway!
- An All Access Pass to all of the attraction's exhibits (including Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema and The Spirit of New York).
Daily, 9 AM - 10 PM
Madame Tussauds New York: Skip the line
234 W 42nd St New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.