100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From Can$ 52.80
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From Can$ 57.10
3. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineem , Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - Sun, 18 Jun 2023
From Can$ 43.20
4. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursem Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Wed, 27 Mar 2024
From Can$ 88.20
5. Central Park Bike Rentalem , Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From Can$ 51.40
6. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsem , Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From Can$ 51.40
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From Can$ 56.00
8. Empire State Building Express entryem Empire State Building Express entry, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Fri, 30 Jun 2023
From Can$ 150.50
9. Chicagoem Ambassador Theatre, Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - Sun, 1 Oct 2023
From Can$ 111.40
10. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Mon, 12 Jun 2023
From Can$ 82.80
Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island
Enjoy a boat cruise to both the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island and Ellis Island - including access to the famed Ellis Island National Immigration Museum. It's an absolute must when visiting New York!
- Get up close to Lady Liberty
- Hop on a boat and sail out to Liberty Island
- Admire America's enduring symbol of freedom
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Enjoy an audio tour for each island
- Get an exclusive pdf guide to Downtown Manhattan
- Bring children under age four for free
What can I expect?
Visit New York's Top Attraction
Sent over the Atlantic as a gift from France in 1886, Lady Liberty towers over New York Harbor. Marvel at this monument as you sail over from Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan. Once you touch ground on the three-acre Liberty Island, you'll have the chance to walk around the entire statue and listen to the audio guide telling you the history of this monument. (Tickets to enter the Statue of Liberty itself are not included).
Ellis Island, a short boat ride away, goes further in charting the story of America's past, detailing the lengthy process refugees and immigrants went through to come to the land of opportunity in the early 20th century.
It's estimated that nearly half of Americans can trace at least one family member who passed through Ellis Island. Many of the exhibits are geared towards children - including an audio guide designed for children ages 6-10.
When you're done, just hop on boat back to Battery Park.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How does it work?
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Castle Clinton box office #6 in Battery Park.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
- Please note that if you take the last boat from Battery Park you won't have time to visit both islands.
What’s not included?
Entrance to the Statue of Liberty itself. Tickets for this are extremely limited and are often sold out months in advance, and are therefore not included.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 4 reviews
"Det er bare dejligt med Ticmate"
Henrik Sun, 2 Oct 2022
Perfekt i eget tempo
"Perfekt at man kan hoppe af og på bådene imellem Frihedsgudinden og Ellis. Masser af afgangstider. Nemt og bekvemt."
"Det er bare så dejligt at bruge ticmate Der er ingen problemer, faktisk kommer man nogen steder hurtigere frem når man viser sin ticmate biletter "
Book From Can$ 34.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Boats leave every 20 minutes from departure points Battery Park, Liberty Island and Ellis Island. The last departure from Battery Park is at 3:30 P.M.
- Combi ticket including a guided boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Free audio tour on each island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Our Manhattan City Guide (with self-guided walking tour and more than $20 in discounts)
17 State Street, New York
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.