100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 42.30
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 80.00
3. London Eyeem London Eye - Timed Ticket, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 45.80
4. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 94.40
5. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 52.00
6. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 43.60
7. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 103.00
8. London Eye: Fast-Trackem London Eye: Fast-Track Timed Ticket, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 62.70
9. 6-in-1 London Comboem 6-in-1 London Combo, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 165.90
10. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 38.00
London Explorer Pass
Choose among London's top attractions and customize your vacation to your liking. The London Explorer Pass provides the ultimate flexibility in seeing what you want, when you want.
Save up to 50% by booking here instead of at the door at the attractions!
- See London's top attractions
- Visit 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions
- Enjoy your pass for up to 30 days
- Choose freely between 20+ attractions
- Read up on available attractions in the detailed PDF guide
What can I expect?
The Explorer Pass is ideal for those looking for a flexible way to see London's top attractions at great prices. Choose your pass based on how many attractions you wish to visit (3, 4, 5, or 7), then handpick the attractions that interest you most.
The list of available attractions includes top choices for sightseeing, culture, arts, and entertainment. You can pose for selfies with the stars at Madame Tussauds or check out the celebrities of the underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. You can ride the London Eye for a bird's eye view of the city or gaze up at the ceiling of St. Paul's Cathedral.
The flexibility of the Explorer Pass means that there's no need to decide in advance what you wish to see. You have 30 days to use the pass, and you can choose the attractions as you go.
See the list of different attractions here (When you purchase your pass, you will also receive a detailed PDF guide to the attractions).
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first attraction you visit, or present your ticket via smartphone.
How many attractions can I see?
It's up to you, based on the pass you choose. Passes offer either 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions.
How many attractions can I choose between?
There are over 20 attractions for you to choose between. The PDF guide provides details on them all.
Where do I find the PDF guide?
The PDF file will be attached to your e-ticket.
How do I activate my pass?
Simply visit your first attraction to activate your pass! After that, your pass is valid for 30 days.