100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From Can$ 196.70
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Tue, 28 May 2024
From Can$ 42.30
3. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 63.90
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 600.40
5. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 302.10
6. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM Incl. Window Table & Champagneat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 138.00
7. Dinner Cruise - 9:00 PMat Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From Can$ 254.10
8. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise Paris at 12:30 PM, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From Can$ 108.20
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From Can$ 165.10
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
From Can$ 125.10
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
Experience an unforgettable evening on a romantic cruise along the Seine. Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you watch night fall and the most beautiful landmarks in Paris light up the sky.
- Enjoy a romantic cruise with a delicious 3-course menu
- Admire the stunning views of Paris from the Seine
- Share a heart-shaped chocolate cake
- Marvel at the beautiful bridges and landmarks of Paris
What can I expect?
Romantic Dinner Cruise with Stunning Views
You are invited to go directly to the boarding area, located on the Quai de Solférino, a few feet from the Musée d'Orsay, where the La Marina team will welcome you.
You will have an exceptional view of the bridges and sights of Paris all along the banks of the Seine, including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, and the Eiffel Tower. You will sail into the magic of Paris, which looks especially lovely from the Seine, and quickly discover why the City of Lights is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner onboard La Marina. Taste delicious French cuisine while enjoying the panoramic view of the city. Your romantic meal ends with a delicious chocolate cake for two.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise lasts 1:15 hours.
- Dinner cruise
- Your choice of starter, main course, and dessert
What's on the menu?
You can see the menu here. The menu is subject to modification.
Boarding will begin at 6.15 pm at the foot of the Orsay Museum.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Drinks (can be purchased onboard)
Book From Can$ 138.00
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Coffee and tea
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.