100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackem Colosseum: Fast Track, Wed, 30 Nov 2022 - Sat, 24 Dec 2022
From Can$ 43.00
2. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From Can$ 42.20
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Th, 1 Dec 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 89.50
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, Th, 1 Dec 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From Can$ 104.20
5. Rome in a day - 8 hoursem Rome in a Day, Wed, 30 Nov 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From Can$ 256.20
6. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryem Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 95.00
7. Borghese Gallery: Skip the Lineem , Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Sun, 29 Jan 2023
From Can$ 47.50
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Wed, 30 Nov 2022 - Wed, 28 Dec 2022
From Can$ 48.00
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 81.20
10. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Rome Tours, Tue, 29 Nov 2022 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023
From Can$ 48.40
Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Dome
This bright-and-early tour begins with an ascent to the dome atop St. Peter's Basilica, designed by none other than Michelangelo. Afterward, explore the Basilica church itself, followed by a tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Thanks to skip-the-line access, this crash course in art history can be done in half a day!
- Join a guided 4-hour tour
- Skip the long lines into the Vatican
- Take in the view from the top of St. Peter's Basilica
- Explore the interior of St. Peter's basilica
- Get a guided tour of the Vatican's highlights
- Gaze up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel'
- Understand what you see thanks to your art-historian guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Vatican and St. Peter's Dome
The tour begins bright and early in St. Peter's Square, where you'll meet your guide. This art historian will lead you across the piazza into Vatican City. Your first stop is the dome of St. Peter's Basilica, designed by Michelangelo. It's the highest point in Rome (per the law!). There are 551 steep steps leading to the top of the Dome, but you'll take the elevator part way and then climb the remaining stairs at a leisurely pace, with plenty of breaks.
When you gaze at the 360 degree view from the top of the Dome, you can see Vatican City, the seven hills of Rome, and beyond.
After descending the Dome, you'll enter the church of St. Peter's Basilica itself. Explore the amazing architectural features, like the papal tombs and the niches, decorated with sculptures by the likes of Bernini and Michelangelo.
At 11:30 AM, your tour group will regroup and head to the Vatican Museum. You'll skip the line to enter and then embark on a 2 hour tour of the museum. The Vatican's art collection is one of the most important in the world, not to mention gigantic—it occupies more than 1,200 rooms!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
Where does the tour start?
Meet your guide beneath the two arches on Via di Porta Angelica, just before the colonnade of pillars which run around St. Peter's Square. Your guide will be holding a red folder or a red umbrella.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. All individuals must have their knees and shoulders covered. When in Rome Tours and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Why are my tickets over face value?
The price you pay per ticket includes the booking fees and reservation fee for the Vatican, plus fees for our local agent in Rome and for Ticmate.
If you queue up at the Vatican ticket office, the price is €20. In this case, you must wait to get in. Waiting time can exceed 2 hours.
Our tickets are skip-the-line priority entrance tickets. These can save you hours of time in lines at the Vatican box office and at the entrance!
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.1 – 10 reviews
Pietarin kirkko/kupoli ja Vatikaanin museot
"Todella hyvä kokonaisuus. Opas selkeä ja ammattitaitoinen."
"Unfortunately we had only half of the trip, because the Basilica was closed before noon. The guide Chiara was excellent perfect English, she knew a lot of details and took good care of us. Unfortunately we didn't see all of the museums with her. She succesfully guided us through an enormous crowd at the entrance."
Book From Can$ 174.20
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 4 hours
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 8:00 Ticmate.ca AM
- Get the view from the Dome atop St. Peter's Basilica
- Take a comprehensive tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip the long lines at the Vatican entrance!
- Tour the Vatican museums with your licensed guide
- Gaze up at the Sistine Chapel
- Learn from an art history expert
Skip the line Vatican Ticket
Largo del Colonnato 1 00193 Rom Italien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.