100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sun, 11 Feb 2024
From Can$ 156.40
2. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From Can$ 46.90
3. Grease the Musicalat Dominion Theatre, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From Can$ 39.70
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 14 Sep 2024
From Can$ 54.00
5. SIX the Musicalat Arts Theatre, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 14 Sep 2024
From Can$ 103.20
6. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From Can$ 112.80
7. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From Can$ 61.60
8. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From Can$ 54.30
9. Madame Tussaudsat Madame Tussauds - Offer 2023, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From Can$ 55.30
10. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024
From Can$ 124.10
Tickets to: ABBA Voyage From Can$ 133.40
ABBA Voyage is the must-see event in London, so be sure to book your tickets early. Witness the ABBA avatars take the stage using cutting-edge, awe-inspiring technology at the custom-built ABBA Arena. Revel in the timeless music of ABBA, performed alongside a 10-piece band amidst London's most exuberant crowd. This creates an unforgettable atmosphere that you'll want to experience.
- Secure your tickets early to avoid missing out
- Witness ABBA LIVE as avatars at their very own arena
- Engage with innovative, revolutionary technology
- The experience has to be lived to fully understand it
- Sing along and enjoy ABBA's greatest hits
What can I expect?
Prepare to be amazed by an unprecedented experience that may overwhelm many, as it blurs the lines between reality and digital, as well as time and space. The ABBA avatars will perform with exceptional live musicians and a three-person choir, enhanced by extraordinary technology and lighting at the dedicated ABBA Arena.
The audience will be more than just spectators; expect to dance and sing along, contributing to the creation of a vibrant, unforgettable, and joyous atmosphere. It's not something that can be easily explained, it must be experienced firsthand.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Once your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be emailed to you. You can either print it out or display the digital ticket on your mobile phone at the arena.
Dance Floor Tickets: Engulf yourself in the concert with our dance floor tickets. These allow you to stand (or rather, dance) closer to the stage, experiencing the groundbreaking technology, sound, and light from every angle. Based on our experience at Ticmate, we recommend Dance Floor tickets for the most immersive experience. However, these are not recommended for those under 16 years old.
Seated Tickets: While these tickets guarantee you a seat, you'll likely find yourself up and dancing for a good part of the concert.
Age Limitation: Dance Floor Tickets are not suggested for anyone under 16.
How do I get to the ABBA Arena?
The most straightforward way is by train. Pudding Mill Lane, the station nearest to the arena, is just across from it on the DLR (Docklands Light Railway).
Alternatively, you can take the Underground to Stratford station, which is on both the Central and Jubilee lines. From Stratford, it's approximately a 25-minute walk to the ABBA Arena.
For a different option, there's the ABBA Voyage Express bus service from Victoria Station. You can conveniently book your Express tickets with us as well!
Fantastic: 4.9 – 228 reviews
"Fantastisk stämning och häftig upplevelse."
Jens, Lidingö Th, 21 Sep 2023
Thorkil Th, 21 Sep 2023
ABBA Voyage war einfach fantastisch.
"Jeder ABBA Fan sollte sich dieses Erlebnis gönnen. Mega Show , fantastische Technik. Alles war sehr gut organisiert. Man muss nicht ewig vorher anreisen, jeder hat dort ohne zu drängeln seinen Platz."
Marion Wed, 20 Sep 2023
"Eine Reise durch die Songs von ABBA. Großartig! Nicht nur durch die Partylieder, sondern auch durch die Lieder der Trennungszeiten. Die Abbatare sehen überwältigend echt aus bis auf die Augen. Als am Ende die ABBA-Mittglieder eingespielt wurden wie sie heute aussehen, hat mich das wirklich berührt."
Sylvia Tue, 19 Sep 2023