100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceem F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Mon, 12 Jun 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From Can$ 99.80
2. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaem Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From Can$ 94.20
3. Wine and Cava Tourem Wine and Cava Tour, Mon, 5 Jun 2023 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023
From Can$ 135.60
4. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportem Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Mon, 5 Jun 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From Can$ 133.00
5. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportem Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Sat, 3 Jun 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From Can$ 155.20
6. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineem Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Sun, 4 Jun 2023 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023
From Can$ 146.00
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineem Park Güell, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Mon, 28 Aug 2023
From Can$ 25.00
8. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumem Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From Can$ 142.80
9. Half Day Tour to Gironaem Half Day Tour to Girona, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Fri, 29 Mar 2024
From Can$ 101.60
10. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineem Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Sun, 26 Nov 2023
From Can$ 29.60
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Rise and shine — it's time for a morning walk through Barcelona! See the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter and the El Born quarter as you make your way to the Picasso Museum. After a guided tour of the museum, you can top off the experience with a group breakfast.
- Avoid the long lines at the Picasso Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of Gothic architecture
- Learn about Pablo Picasso from an expert guide
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
What can I expect?
The early bird catches the worm, and never more so than when travelling. Devote one of your mornings in Barcelona to exploring the city before the daytime crowds begin to swarm. The headstart truly pays off when your group reaches the Picasso Museum — it's so much easier to appreciate art when you don't have to fight through a mass of people for a small glimpse.
As expert your guide leads you along the city's cobblestones, they will bring you up to speed on the history and culture of these famous streets. The Gothic Quarter is home to the famous Barcelona Cathedral (officially called the Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia). The neighboring El Born quarter is trendy, but also historic. One of El Born's highpoints, the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, dates back to the 14th century! It was built at the height of Catalonia's power, and the church is an iconic example of Catalonian Gothic style.
Next stop is the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter. There are now many museums worldwide dedicated to Picasso, but this is the only one that opened during the painter's lifetime. Your guide will brief you on Picasso's techniques, his inspiration, and the evolution of his style. You'll also learn plenty of trivia about Picasso's personal life.
You can end the tour at the Picasso museum, lingering there as long as you like. Or, if you have chosen the ticket that comes with breakfast, continue onto the Palau de la Música Catalana, where you'll have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests — and the satisfy the appetite that you worked up with your early morning excursion!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend leaving backpacks and large bags at home. If you take them with you, you will need to check them at the door of the Picasso museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Book From Can$ 48.20
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
Tuesday-Saturday: 8:15 AM
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.