Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Pay in Canadian Dollars with no hidden fees
1. Bernabéu Stadiumem Bernabéu Stadium, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From Can$ 45.60
2. Madrid Sightseeing Tourem Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 53.10
3. Madrid Tapas & History Tourem Madrid Tapas & History Tour, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From Can$ 155.60
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsem Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 106.20
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From Can$ 39.10
6. The Royal Palace & Madrid Sightseeingem The Royal Palace & Madrid Sightseeing, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 82.40
7. The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madridem The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madrid, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 95.20
8. Toledo Full Day Tourem Toledo Full Day Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 144.10
9. Toledo and Madrid Sightseeingem Toledo and Madrid Sightseeing, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 146.00
10. Prado Museumem Prado Museum - Guided Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From Can$ 73.30
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Enjoy a fascinating full-day tour visiting Avila and Segovia together with your local guide. The two cities are rich in history and definitely worth visiting when you are in Madrid. Explore the oldest and intact fortified complex in Avila and the beautiful castle in Segovia.
- Visit the historic towns Avila and Segovia
- Transport from Madrid is included
- Discover Avila's convent, cathedral and more
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
- See Segovia's famous aqueduct, cathedral & castle
Visit Two Historic Spanish Towns
The first stop on your tour leaving from Madrid is the historic town - Avila. Avila is famous for its most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain. The city has a 2500 meter long wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city. In the old part of the city you'll find a large number of Romanesque style churches, gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral.
In Avila, you'll visit the convent and the Museum of Teresa de Jesús, admire the cathedral from the outside, see the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
The second and last part of the tour goes to Segovia. The city is famous for its well-preserved Roman aqueduct, which is 16 kilometers long. The city is also known for the most incredible castle in Spain - the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
On this tour, you'll visit both the Roman aqueduct, the castle Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Madrid.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult (No meals and consumptions included).
Infant (0-5) Free
Good: 3.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Running Time: 9 hours
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Calle de San Nicolás 15 Madrid 28013
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.