100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 149.80
2. Lido de Parisem Lido de Paris, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From Can$ 138.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursem Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 124.50
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisem Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 392.20
5. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeem Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 394.80
6. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursem Evening tour Paris, Cruise and Eiffel tower , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 133.40
7. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseem Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 260.00
8. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursem The Ultimate Paris Tour, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 363.50
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 70.80
10. Paradis Latinem Paradis Latin , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From Can$ 122.10
Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge
Dine on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, then relax on an evening cruise down the Seine, and top off your evening with a show at the Moulin Rouge! It's an absolutely perfect evening in Paris and one of our most popular offers - book your tickets today!
- Enjoy a romantic evening in Paris
- Dine on a delicious dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Take an evening cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a marvelous show at the Moulin Rouge with champagne
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Romantic Evening in Paris
You will start the evening by enjoying a lovely dinner with drinks at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The experience will give a new meaning to the idea of a 'dinner with a view'!
After dinner, a boat from Bateaux Parisiens will be waiting at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, to take you on a cruise of the Seine River, so you can enjoy the beautiful monuments and buildings of Paris at night.
After the cruise, a bus will drive you to the Moulin Rouge, where you will see the show 'Féerie' - the latest Moulin Rouge cabaret. Here you'll enjoy a half bottle of champagne to enjoy during the show.
A luxury coach will drive you from the attractions and back again, and there will be a French and English speaking guide with you the whole time.
The tour is operated in English and French.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office close to the Louvre Museum. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office near the Louvre Museum.
You will be asked on the bus which hotel you are staying at, and if it is in the centre of Paris, the bus will stop in the vicinity of your hotel, if preferred.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs between seven and eight hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Ties, jackets, and dresses are optional. Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted.
- The restaurants at Tour Eiffel and Moulin Rouge are always very popular, so there may be waiting time and lines to get into the restaurant and into Moulin Rouge. This is unfortunately out of our control.
- There is often a full house at Moulin Rouge, and it can often feel crowded.
- You are not guaranteed your own table at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. Even if you are part of a larger group of people, you may share a table with others.
- In some rare occasions, and sometimes due to the weather, you will cruise on the Bateaux Parisien before you dine at the Eiffel Tower. When this occurs the change can take place with little notice on the day and without advance warning. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause you.
- In some very rare instances, the river cruise will not be available on your booked tour date. You will then receive a ticket for the river cruise to be used at your convenience on another day.
Moulin Rouge is not suitable for children, and children under age 6 are not allowed in the theater.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 58 reviews
"Correu tudo bem"
Manuel Mon, 18 Nov 2019
"Jantar muito fraco, numa tenda ! Cruzeiro: o barco deveria ter uma cobertura envidraçada no 1º andar, para proteger da chuva e do frio. Mas o passeio foi muito bonito. Quanto ao Moulin Rouge gostei imenso e é casa com melhor espectáculo e guarda roupa, pois também vi o Lido e o Crazy Horse."
Valter Tue, 5 Nov 2019
Weekend w Paryżu
"Witam Polecamy ta wycieczkę bardzo fajnie zorganizowana, wszystko na czas mile spędzony wieczór w Paryżu, kolacja, rejs to nie zapomniane wrażeni :) Jedyny zgrzyt to, Moulin Rouge, a dokładnie miejsce do siedzenia. Fajnie by była aby była możliwość wyboru stolika np. na tarasie oczywiście z dopłata. Miejsca do siedzenia było bardzo mało, wręcz jak usiądzie dwóch Panów obok siebie to nie ma już miejsca dla 3 osoby :(. Jednak na plus jest to, że po zakończeniu gości do hotelu rozwozi autobus. Generalnie polecamy"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Restaurant 58 is closed for renovation until April 2020. Dinner at the restaurant will be replaced with dinner on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower, located on the 1st floor.
Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge
PARISCityVISION 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.