The Gaudi Tour
Antoni Gaudí, the visionary architect during Barcelona's art nouveau period early last century, graced Barcelona with his extraordinary and beautiful buildings.
We will explain what makes them extraordinary: the detail, the symbols, the structural secrets, the technical innovation, and give you a guided tour of Casa Batlló and the Sagrada Família.
Passeig de Gràcia: This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left. Architectural points of interest include two of Gaudí’s houses: Casa Batlló, and Casa Milà. A visit inside Casa Batló is included in the price.
Sagrada Familia guided tour: The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works. The richness of detail and its cultural significance will be apparent when you marvel at this fascinating and extraordinary building. Gaudí wished for the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and thats just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price)
You can stay for as long as they like at Sagrada Familia , and can go up the towers by elevator, and visit the crypt and museum.
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: 3½ hours.
- The Gaudi Tour is on daily!
- Price is inclusive of Entrance to Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia and all transportation.
- Price is exclusive of Lunch and drinks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Look for the guides with the orange umbrellas.
- Tour is in English
- Children age is from 3 year to 12 years old.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.