Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobes is regarded as one of the most important flamenco tablaos of Spain.
The biggest names in the history of flamenco (Camarón, Farruco, Fernanda and Bernarda ) took part at the opening of this tablao with the help of its founders, Luis Adame (guitarist) and his wife, Irene Alba (flamenco dancer).
Cordobés is now a legendary Tablao with a well-deserved reputation amongst flamenco experts.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Buffet of Mediterranean cuisine, including 33 local specialty hot and cold dishes, pastries and food, and unlimited drinks (wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee) and waiter service
- Tablao Cordobes Flamenco show is on every day
- Show and dinner last approximately 3 hours.
- Show and drink last approximately 1½ to 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.