Hop on the Gatwick Express, it's easily the fastest way to get to central London. Purchase a one way or a round trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station. The journey takes approximately 35 minutes - it's quick, easy and comfortable!
From Victoria Station you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your final destination, including Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square or Paddington.
- Receive actual e-tickets
- Skip the lines at the ticket machines at the station
- Tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the 'valid from' date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. Your train tickets will be emailed to you separately within 2-3 days.
All train tickets are issued manually, therefore you must allow the mandatory 2-3 days for processing. Last minute orders are processed with priority to ensure that you receive your tickets prior to departure.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, child rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (maximum 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Gatwick Express tickets are sold on a strict no exchange no refund basis.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to issue any partial or full refunds for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express does not run.
- Please note: On October 15th the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- Please note: On September 24th (until 6:30am), October 8th (until 6:30am) and October 29th (until 6:30am) train services will be replaced by direct non-stop bus replacement services.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train HERE!