Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds
This tour outside of London will take you to the beautiful Cotswolds and Oxford, and allow you to visit medieval Warwick Castle, as well as Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford upon Avon. Book your tickets here!
First stop on this tour is Warwick Castle, where you will be taken back 1,000 years to a time of bloody battles, extravagant banquets, and royal ceremony. Visit the Madame Tussauds waxworks display where you can hear the Earl of Warwick as he prepares for battle. See the gruesome dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, you might like to stroll through the Castle's lovingly tended gardens. Then drive to the birthplace of William Shakespeare: Stratford upon Avon, and gain insight into his fascinating life.
We will drive through one of the most scenic areas of England, the Cotswolds; passing through charming villages with thatched cottages, teashops and ancient inns. The last stop is to see the university in Oxford, which dates back to the 13th century. Among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Lewis Carroll. You will be taken on a fascinating walking tour, which includes visiting the Great Hall in Christ Church, where many scenes from Harry Potter were filmed. You will also see the Bodleian Library and the picture perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
- The tour is in English
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is only valid for the date you book.
- Duration is about 10 hours.
- Child prices apply to children aged 3-16 years.
- Admission to Warwick Castle, Christ Church College, and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price.
- No food or drinks are included in the price.
- The Cotswolds, Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon and Oxford tour starts and ends at Victoria Coach Station in London.