Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Pay in Canadian Dollars with no hidden fees
1. Gatwick Airport Trainem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From Can$ 22.00
2. Stansted Expressem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From Can$ 34.20
3. Heathrow Expressem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From Can$ 41.60
4. Stansted National Express Coachem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From Can$ 20.40
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From Can$ 18.80
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From Can$ 31.50
7. Luton National Express Coachem , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From Can$ 22.50
8. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From Can$ 42.40
9. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From Can$ 73.70
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From Can$ 103.80
Hop on the Gatwick Express right away and enjoy the easiest and quickest way to get to central London. Book a one-way or round-trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station for an approximately 35-minute journey that's quick, secure, easy, and comfortable!
- Enjoy secure, hassle-free airport transfer
- Skip the lines at the ticket machines at the station
- Get your e-tickets directly to your email and get on your train right away
- Use your return tickets on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 travel for free
What can I expect?
Travel between Gatwick Airport and Central London
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to Victoria Station in the center of London in just 35 minutes.
From Victoria Station, you can easily transfer to the subway or bus. In no time at all you´ll be off to the destination of your choice be it Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, or maybe just a warm bed in your hotel.
How does it work?
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets choose the "valid from" date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round-trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport must be used within 28 days from the "valid from" date selected.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to London.
How does a one-way ticket work?
One-way tickets are valid either to or from Gatwick Airport.
- Please note that engineering work is taking place on all lines from Gatwick to London, and there may be no Gatwick Express service on some dates. Moreover, there may be reduced or no Gatwick Express service during holiday season. Make sure to check the schedule before booking, as no refunds can be issued for train tickets.
- If you have already bought a ticket for a date with no service, you will be able to use your tickets on Southern or Thameslink lines. Please, check departures and stations before your journey. It is the client’s responsibility to check the train timetable before the journey, especially for flights landing or taking off early in the morning or late at night.
- If your flight arrives late at night e or there is no Gatwick Express service on the dates you need, the best way to get into London is by the Thameslink train. Book tickets to the Thameslink train here.
- Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can choose a round-trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express.
Are there children's rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, children's rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult (a maximum 4 children can travel free with each adult).
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2537 reviews
Gilles Sun, 18 Aug 2019
Any time return tickets
"Very user friendly site. All went well boarding the Gatwick Express for both journeys. No problems at all."
"Very convenient, quick & easy!"
Rick Sun, 20 Oct 2019
Great way to travel!!!
Colleen Tue, 15 Oct 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- One way or return ticket to or from the airport
- E-Tickets, no collection or exchange necessary
- If return ticket selected: Valid return ticket for a whole month
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.