1. Gatwick Airport Train
From Can$ 19.5
From Can$ 19.5
From Can$ 15.1
From Can$ 41.7
From Can$ 30.8
From Can$ 30.6
From Can$ 18.8
From Can$ 22.6
From Can$ 70.2
From Can$ 123
From Can$ 48.8
Hop on the Gatwick Express and get into London quickly and easily.
- Get your e-tickets directly to your email
- Skip the line at the ticket machine at the station
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
The journey takes approximately 35 minutes. It's easy and comfortable!
From Victoria Station in London you can easily take the metro or a bus, or catch a taxi to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square, or Paddington.
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets choose the 'valid from' date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round-trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport must be used within 28 days from the 'valid from' date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation by email.
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service between Dec 22nd, 2018 and Jan 1st, 2019. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here.
If you have already booked tickets to the Gatwick Express, you will be able to use those tickets to access Thameslink or Southern services.
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are canceled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express does not run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometimes weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time, especially on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can choose a round trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, child rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (maximum 4 children can travel free each adult).