1. Gatwick Airport Train
From Can$ 22.8
From Can$ 22.8
From Can$ 43
From Can$ 33.9
From Can$ 19.5
From Can$ 32.6
From Can$ 73.7
From Can$ 43.1
From Can$ 150.5
From Can$ 44.6
From Can$ 52.8
Hop on the Gatwick Express, the easiest and fastest way to get to central London. Book a one-way or round-trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station for an approximately 35-minute journey that's quick, secure, easy, and comfortable!
- Enjoy secure, hassle-free airport transfer
- Get your e-tickets directly to your email
- Skip the lines at the ticket machines at the station
- Use your tickets on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 travel for free
Travel between Gatwick Airport and Central London
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to Vicoria Station in the center of London in just 35 minutes.
From Victoria Station, you can easily take the tube or a bus, or grab a taxi to your end-destination, including Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets choose the 'valid from' date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round-trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport must be used within 28 days from the 'valid from' date selected.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation by email.
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service between Dec 22nd, 2018 and Jan 1st, 2019. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here.
If you have already booked tickets to the Gatwick Express, you will be able to use those tickets to access Thameslink or Southern services.
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are canceled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express does not run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometimes weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time, especially on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can choose a round-trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express.
Are there children's rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, children's rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult (a maximum 4 children can travel free each adult).
Print out voucher