1. Wicked - Broadway
From Can$ 145.7
From Can$ 145.7
From Can$ 105.2
From Can$ 116.3
From Can$ 160.4
From Can$ 175.1
From Can$ 145.7
From Can$ 92.7
From Can$ 151.6
From Can$ 125.8
From Can$ 142.7
Experience Disney's popular and award-winning family movie The Lion King as a musical on Broadway. With music by Elton John, The Lion King is one of the most stunning and moving musicals ever made. It's a sure hit for the entire family!
- Secure great seats to this wildly popular musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Enjoy the music by Elton John
- Treat yourself to this award-winning musical, incl. Best Musical
- Experience a musical for the whole family
When the young lion prince Simba is born, his evil uncle Scar is pushed back in the line for the throne. Scar plans to kill both Simba and his father, King Mufasa, so he can take over the throne and become king. Simba survives, but thinks he's the cause of his father's death and decides to flee the kingdom.
Simba finds himself starting a new life accompanied by two very improbable friends Timon and Pumba. But the past will come back to haunt him and he will find himself having to face a fearsome enemy in order to fulfill his destiny and take his rightful place as the mighty king!
In the Lion King, the savannah becomes alive on Broadway in New York! The songs in the Lion King include 'Circle of Life', 'Hakuna Matata' and 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight'.
As The New York Times says, “There is simply nothing else like it.”
Did you know this about the Lion King?
The musical premiered in New York on Broadway in October 1997, and since then it has been shown in many major cities around the world. The musical has won no less than 6 Tony Awards on Broadway, received an Evening Standard Award as the theater event of the year and been nominated for no less than 8 Olivier Awards in London.
Who's the team behind the show?
The Lion King features an amazing score crafted by the Tony Award-winning songwriting team of Elton John and Tim Rice as well as the marvelous work of Tony Award-winning choreographer Garth Fagan. Julie Taymor directs this musical version of Disney's insanely popular movie the Lion King. She actually won a Tony Award for Best Director of a Musical as the first female ever.
The Lion King is 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
- Please note: Strobe lighting is used several times during the show.
- When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.