100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayem , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Tue, 16 Feb 2021
From Can$ 54.10
2. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 33.00
3. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offem Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 35.40
4. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainem The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Sat, 13 Feb 2021
From Can$ 22.60
5. Trabi Safari Berlinem Trabi Safari Berlin, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From Can$ 80.50
6. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayem , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Tue, 16 Feb 2021
From Can$ 81.10
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 34.60
8. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sat, 18 Apr 2020
From Can$ 20.80
9. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passem Museum Island Berlin Pass, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Fri, 13 Mar 2020
From Can$ 31.10
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 142.30
Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Day
Spend two days exploring Berlin on the Hop-on Hop-off bus! With this pass, you can customize your time in Berlin so that you see exactly what you want. Whatever you wish to see, you get to see it at your pace.
- See the best attractions of Berlin at your own pace
- Convenient transport from point to point
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Audio guides provided on board
What can I expect?
With the Hop-on Hop-off bus, it's easy to make the most of your time in Berlin. Jump off the bus at any point you wish and explore Berlin's highlights. And when you need a break, relax on the comfortable, air-conditioned bus as it winds through the city. It's the ultimate in flexible touring.
The bus makes stops at some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for consecutive 2 days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes.
Please note that the ticket is valid for two consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)