100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 33.00
2. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayem , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Tue, 16 Feb 2021
From Can$ 61.80
3. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offem Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 35.40
4. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainem The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Sat, 13 Feb 2021
From Can$ 22.60
5. Trabi Safari Berlinem Trabi Safari Berlin, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From Can$ 80.50
6. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayem , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Tue, 16 Feb 2021
From Can$ 81.10
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 34.60
8. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sat, 18 Apr 2020
From Can$ 20.80
9. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passem Museum Island Berlin Pass, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Fri, 13 Mar 2020
From Can$ 31.10
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From Can$ 142.30
Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 day
If you have just one day to sight-see in Berlin, then you need to make the most of it. The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is the ultimate choice for such trips, because it saves you from wasting time on tours that aim to please all and end up pleasing none.
- Visit Berlin's main attractions
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Customize your tour to make it exactly what you want
- Learn all about the sights from the audio guides on the bus
What can I expect?
The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is the optimal way to complete your "Berlin Bucket List" in just one day. When something piques your curiosity, you can get off the bus to explore it. When something doesn't interest you, you can remain on the air-conditioned, WiFi-equipped bus a little longer, learning about the sights you pass from your audio headset.
Bus stops include some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 1 day.
How long does the tour last?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 4.2 – 5 reviews
Rundtur i Berlin
"Ved å ta turen fikk du mulighet til å enkelt besøke mange av byens største attraksjoner! Mange språkvalg og god informasjon!"
Lise Wed, 18 Dec 2019
Berlin på buss
"Enkelt , smidigt"
Camilla Mon, 21 Oct 2019
Nice, easy to use
"It would be better if Greek language translation was available"
Sotirios Sat, 25 Jan 2020