100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayem , Sun, 2 Feb 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From Can$ 80.50
2. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourem Woodbury Common Outlet, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From Can$ 34.40
3. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From Can$ 39.80
4. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursem All Around Town in 48 Hours, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From Can$ 62.80
5. Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York Highlightsem Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York Highlights, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 321.20
6. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursem All Around Town in 72 Hours, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From Can$ 76.70
7. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From Can$ 173.80
8. Manhattan Experience Tourem Manhattan Experience Tour, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 188.40
9. NYC TV & Movie Tourem NYC TV & Movie Tour, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 74.50
10. Sex and the City: Guided tourem Sex and the City: Guided tour, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 81.80
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesday
Experience Harlem's joyous Gospel sounds, brought to you by the incredible ARC Gospel choir! This tour combines a guided bus tour around Harlem with a Wednesday worship service at a local church, where you get to listen to a beautiful acapella concert.
- Enjoy one hour of powerful gospel music
- Experience Harlem in a secure manner
- See the famous Harlem sights and landmarks
- Learn about the historic Harlem from your guide
What can I expect?
Gospel in Harlem
Even though Harlem today is a trendy part of New York, it is not always safe to be there as a tourist. This is why this trip is perfect for those who like to see Harlem in a secure way.
Our Harlem tour will take you past some of Harlem's most famous landmarks. Our guided bus tour will take you through Harlem's charming tree-lined streets and historic districts.
Lastly, you get the chance to listen to the beautiful acapella sounds of the ARC Gospel choir. Hear their powerful voices singing songs of praise and share their experience.
ARC stands for Addicts Rehabilitation Center, which is the oldest drug-free treatment program center in New York State. This gospel choir was formed to finance treatment for the people in the community in order to help them recover from drug addictions.
The tour is operated in English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour departs from Harlem Spirituals Tours. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Times Square area.
How long is the tour?
The tour departs at 9:00 AM and lasts about 4 hours.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only on the chosen date.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly. Shorts, tank tops or flip-flops are not allowed.
- Due to security reasons suitcases, packages and big bags are not allowed on this tour
Are children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 3 and 11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.0 – 38 reviews
"I am from Canada and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. The Gospel singers were great. We even purchased a CD. Thanks again."
Trevlig tur i Harlem med gospel i kyrka
"Mycket trevlig och kunnig guide som berättade Harlems historia på ett intressant sätt. Fantastisk gospelkonsert."
God guide Sheila
"God guide Sheila"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 4 hours
Wednesday at 9:00 A.M.
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10036, USA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.