100% secure payment system
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourem Woodbury Common Outlet, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From Can$ 33.90
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayem , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 20 Jan 2021
From Can$ 79.30
3. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From Can$ 39.20
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From Can$ 32.60
5. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From Can$ 171.10
6. Sex and the City: Guided tourem Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 80.60
7. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offem Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 141.00
8. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From Can$ 48.90
9. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From Can$ 58.60
10. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferem , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From Can$ 29.20
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday
Join us on a Sunday morning for an authentic experience in Harlem! This tour combines a guided bus tour around Harlem with a Sunday worship service at a local church, where you get to experience a gospel concert that'll move you to your core.
- Enjoy a gospel concert in a local congregation
- Experience Harlem in a secure manner
- See the famous Harlem sights and landmarks
- Learn about historic Harlem from your guide
What can I expect?
Experience the Real Harlem
Harlem is known as the Black Capital of the world as you will learn on this tour. Originally a rural Dutch community, Harlem transformed many years ago into a summer retreat for New York's most prominent families.
Now it is more famous for becoming a mecca for African American writers, musicians, and artists at the turn of the century, with luminaries such as Langston Hughes, Duke Ellington, and Zora Neale Hurston coming of age during the Harlem Renaissance. The present day community in Harlem brims with pride and revels in its important position in the African American community.
Even though Harlem today is a trendy part of New York, some areas are not safe for a tourist. This is why this trip is the perfect way to see Harlem in a secure way.
Along the way you will see famous sights and landmarks such as St. John the Divine, Columbia University, City College, Morningside Heights, the Morris Jumel Mansion, Sylvan Terrace, Strivers Row and Sugar Hill, St. Nicholas Avenue, where Duke Ellington lived and the famed 125th street, Harlem USA, the Cotton Club, the Apollo Theater, and the Schomburg Center for research in Black Culture.
And then, last but definitely not least, you get to join a local congregation for the Sunday worship service and experience the soul-stirring power of gospel music.
The tour is operated in English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour departs from Harlem Spirituals Tours. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Times Square area.
How long is the tour?
The tour departs at 9:30 AM and lasts about four hours.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen date.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly. Shorts, tank tops, and flip flops are not permitted.
- Due to security reasons suitcases, packages and big bags are not allowed on this tour.
Are children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 3 and 11 years. Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
The tour departs Sunday at 9:30am
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 37 reviews
"En härlig tur med mycket upplevelser från både stadsdelen Harlem och gospelkören i kyrkan."
Mycket bra upplevelse
"Guiden var jättebra. Kunnig om hela New York , inte bara om Harlem. Bra rundresa i Harlem med intressant besök i kyrkan med Gospel"
Gospeltur i Bronx
"Vår Harlem Gospeltur - Søndag ble uanmeldt flyttet til lutfattige Bronx. Ukjent terreng for vår guide. Stusselige lokaler, og urutinert vertsskap, som plasserte oss aller bakerst og godt til siden. Gudstjenesten begynte bra med fengende musikk og sang, men dabbet så av med endeløse klagesanger og salvesesfulle prekener. Kollektinnkreving halvveis i gudstjenesten, hvorpå vi ble bedt om å gå. Likevel ok opplevelse."
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 4 hours
Tours in English: Sunday at 9:30 A.M.
Tours in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: Sunday at 9:00 A.M.
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10036, USA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.