Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Pay in Canadian Dollars with no hidden fees
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentem Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 72.30
2. Bike Rentalem Bike Rental, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 16.50
3. Sisi Tourem Sisi Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From Can$ 62.40
4. Trabant City Tourem Trabant City Tour, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 246.30
5. Budapest Sightseeing Tourem Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 41.10
6. Sightseeing Tour in Budaem Sightseeing Tour in Buda, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From Can$ 29.60
7. Danube Bend Tourem Danube Bend Tour, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From Can$ 92.00
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineem Széchenyi Spa, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 9 May 2020
From Can$ 35.90
9. Bike Tour in Budapestem Bike Tour in Budapest, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From Can$ 36.20
Budapest by Night
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional Hungarian restaurant with a lovely dinner and wine.
- Experience Budapest by night
- Enjoy a traditional Hungarian three-course dinner & wine
- Experience a folklore show
Enjoy a Traditional Hungarian Evening
The tour starts with a traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied with wine. During the dinner you can enjoy a colourful folklore show with dancers dressed in folk costumes and gipsy music.
Next we drive around the illuminated city and stop on top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel), where you get the most spectacular view of Budapest.
The tour ends at your hotel.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts and a transfer back to your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Budapest by Night
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.