Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Canadian Dollars
Pay in Canadian Dollars with no hidden fees
Venue InfoMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Amsterdam Holland Passem Amsterdam Holland Pass, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 14 May 2020
From Can$ 73.60
2. 100 Highlights Cruiseem 100 Highlights Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From Can$ 30.40
3. Candlelight Cruiseem Candlelight Cruise, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 27 Nov 2019
From Can$ 69.80
4. Amsterdam City Tourem Amsterdam City Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From Can$ 41.10
5. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseem Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From Can$ 65.70
6. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsem Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From Can$ 96.90
7. Day Trip to Brugesem Day Trip to Bruges , Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From Can$ 156.00
8. Red Light District Walking Tourem Red Light District Walking Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From Can$ 45.20
9. Charm of Hollandem Charm of Holland , Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Mon, 16 Mar 2020
From Can$ 195.40
10. Dutch Masters and Marvelsem Dutch Masters and Marvels, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From Can$ 188.80
Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam
Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off buses is an easy and personal way to see all of Amsterdam. Hop-On, Hop-Off Amsterdam Tours provide you with the best Amsterdam has to offer. Book your tickets here!
What can I expect?
Discover all of Amsterdam on your own pace from the top of an Open Top Bus on our Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour. You simply board one of the red busses, and off you go to explore all of Amsterdam. Whenever you like, you just get off the bus, see what you like and get on the next bus when you like to move on. It's easy, it's free and a great way to see Amsterdam.
The City Sightseeing Amsterdam tour offers 10 central stops along the route:
Stop 1: Central Station - Stop 2: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal - Stop 3: Westerkerk - Stop 4: Leidseplein - Stop 5: Museumplein - Stop 6: Stadhouderskade/De Pijp - Stop 7: Waterlooplein - Stop 8: Amstel/Muntplein - Stop 9: Damrak - Stop 10: - Sint Nicolaaskerk.
You can of course stop and get of the buses to see all the attractions and highlights Amsterdam has to offer incl.
Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Amsterdam Dungeon, the Red Light District and many, many more!
See a MAP OF THE ROUTES HERE!
- Departure frequency every 20 min. all year round.
- First bus departure at 9:00 AM and last bus departure at 6:15 PM.
- Our tickets are valid for 24 Hours of unlimited travel.
- Our tickets are valid 1 month from booking date!
- All buses have LIVE commentary in English and Dutch and recorded commentary via headphones in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian
- Our vouchers/e-tickets, which will be send to you after you have completed your booking, provide you direct access to the buses. You simply board a bus where you like to start your tour, and here you get your tickets and detailed map of the routes.
- Children age is from 4 to 13 years old. Children at 3 years of age, or younger, travel free with a paying adult!
- No entrance fee to any attractions, museums or highlights are incl. in the ticket price!
- See ALL Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tours HERE