Wicked - Broadway
Wicked is the extremely popular Broadway musical, that has won more than 100 awards! Invite the entire family to a musical experience they'll never forget. Wicked makes you laugh, cry and think - and it speaks to audiences of all ages.
- Secure great tickets to this popular musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Enjoy the Grammy Award winning music
- Experience a family-friendly musical
What is Wicked about?
Wicked is the tale of the green-skinned Elphaba as she experiences the life changing events that eventually lead to her being labeled as "wicked". Wicked is also the story of Elphaba's extraordinary friendship with the spoiled rich girl Glinda.
Wicked the Musical is filled with all the famous (or infamous) characters: apart from, of course, the Wizard of Oz himself, you will also meet such characters as The Wicked Witch of the West and her unlikely friend Glinda the Good and the Prince Fiyero.
An impressive story involving love, friendship, and trust. Wicked will prove that there are indeed two sides to every story.
Entertainment Weekly called it: 'The best musical of the decade!"
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Wicked is recommended for ages 8 and up. Children under age 5 are not permitted into the theatre.
How long is the musical?
Wicked runs approx. 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
- When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.