Red Rock Canyon With Rocky Gap Road Adventure Tour
The Red Rock Canyon with Rocky Gap Road Adventure Tour is must-try for anyone with an adventurous spirit.
Ride in one of our famouse open-air jeeps and experience the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area's stunning raw nature.
The tour takes you along the popular 13-mile scenic drive with stops at the Visitor Center, Calico Hills and various lookout points. Afterwards we drive up Rocky Gap Road, which once was a pioneer trail and is only accessible to off-road vehicles.
You will also experience the amazing views over Wilson Cliff and the impressive Crimson Spires and see the ancient Native American pictographs, which are a part of the 65 million old keystone thrust fault.
- 3 hours at the park
- A 13-mile scenic drive only accessible to off road vehicles
- 400 million year old limestone mountains
- Native American cultural resources at Willow Springs.
- A professional tour guide explaining the highlights of the history, geology, flora, fauna and much more
- Bottled water are included.
Duration: 5 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 5:45 AM and 7:00 AM for the 7:00 AM departure, and between 9:45 AM and 11:00 AM for the 11:00 AM departure.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Pick-up is available from hotel in the Downtown area and on the Strip.
- Temperatures may be 5-15 degrees cooler than in Las Vegas.
- We strongly recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, layered clothing and a hat.