Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + Alcatraz
This 4-in-1 Hop-On Hop-Off package is the ultimate sightseeing experience in San Francisco. It gives you access to four diverse tours, so you can explore Downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito and Golden Gate Park with unlimited hop-on hop-off use for 72 hours.
You are free to hop on and off the bus at any of the designated City Sightseeing stop to explore San Francisco's many sights on your own pace. In the evening you can also enjoy the incredible views of the city during the San Francisco Night Tour.
This 3-day package also includes a visit to the infamous Alcatraz Island!
Alcatraz Tour (requires a pre-booked date!)
As part of your 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off 4-in-1 tour you also get a tour to Alcatraz Island, which includes round-trip ferry from Sam Francisco to the imfamouse prison island, 'the Rock. Here you can enjoy the award winning audio headset tour inside the prison cellblock. The tour is a self-guided tour so you can stay on the island as long as you like. Departure time for the ferry to go to Alcatraz will be given to you upon redeeming your voucher on the day of the tour.
The date you choose, when booking your Hop-On Hop-off 4-in-one package, is day of your Alcatraz tour.
On the Downtown San Francisco Tour you get to enjoy an entirely live narrated 90-minute tour of San Francisco's most famous attractions on an original open top double decker bus in the Downtown area. This tours highlights include: Fisherman's Wharf, Barbary Coast, Financial District, the Ferry Buildning, South of Market, City Hall, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street and Pier 39.
Golden Gate Park Tour:
The Golden Gate Park Tour departs from Union Square and heads towards Civic Center with its impressive City Hall, the Asian Art Museum, the Opera House and the San Francisco Symphony. Then we drive along Hayes Street where you can find countless shoppings opportunities and restaurants. We further drive into the Golden Gate Park, which is one of the largest man-made havens in the world. Within the park, you can visit such a renowned attractions as the De Young Museum, the Japanese Tea Garden and the mulit-million dollar California Academy of Sciences. On our way back, we visit Alamo Square, home to the famous 'Painted Ladies' Victorian houses. Before returning to Union Square, we pass San Francisco's Japan Town and St. Mary's Cathedral.
Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito Tour:
Departing from Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito tour lasts approx. 90 minutes. First stop is the Palace of Fine Arts, from here we continue towards the Godlen Gate Bridge, passing Crissy Fields and stopping at South Vista Point for a 10-minute photo stop with beaufitul views od the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz. Then the tour heads towards Marin County and stop in the charming Sausalito, where you can go for a stroll, visit art galleries or just share a nice lunch by the water. The bus heads back across the Golden Gate Bridge into Presidio National Park with the mansions of Pacific Heights.
San Francisco Night Tour:
Departing from Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Night Tour is a 90-minute live narrated tour of San Francisco by night. The tour takes you through the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city, such as the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, Nob Hill. Alamo Square and the Embarcadero.
- Your booking is on request, so it can take up to 48 hours before we can confirm your booking. If confirmed you must print out your voucher/e-ticket we send to your e-mail address and bring it with you to be redeemed with City Sightseeing.
- Once your e-ticket have been redeemed for tickets, you can just jump on and off the bus at any stop as often as you like for up to 72 hours.
- Children's tickets are available between age 5-11. Children under 5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that the Alcatraz tours often are sold out in advance and reservations are necessary. The date you choose, when booking your Hop-On Hop-off 4-in-one package, is day of your Alcatraz tour.
- Please note that due to National Park regulations we can't give you a specific departure time for your Alcatraz tour until you pick up the tickets at the City Sightseeing office on the day of the tour.
- Alcatraz is closed on Thanksgiving Day (November 27, 2014), Christmas Day and New Years Day.