Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - London
See where the Harry Potter movies came alive with this behind-the-scenes trip to the Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about how the eight amazing films were created. This is a very popular tour and a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
- Enjoy a 5 ½ hour trip to Harry Potter and the Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses into how the films were made
- See the actual props & costumes from the Harry Potter movies
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express!
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
Have you always wanted to know what went on behind the scenes on the Harry Potter set? Here is your chance to learn all the secrets on this magical Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes round trip transportation by coach, an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a self-guided walking tour and the opportunity to see the actual props, costumes and effects used in the Harry Potter movies.
If you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾
Climb aboard a Hogwarts Express train car. Pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the Platform 9 ¾ wall!
You'll also be able to sit in the interior train car set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
NEW: Explore the Forbidden Forest (Opens March 31, 2017)
Experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest.
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but now visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Simply print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Evans Evans Tours at Vauxhall Bridge, Victoria Coach Station or at Trafalgar Square. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Victoria Train Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 ½ hours including transportation to/from London. You'll have about 2½-3 hours at Warner Bros. Studio.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 3-15. Children between ages 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – a self-guided attraction.
- Please note: Book well ahead of time. This popular tour can become fully booked, especially during high season. If sold out we will contact you immediately with alternative dates or a full refund.