Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - London
See where the Harry Potter movie series came alive on this behind the scenes trip to Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes and how the eight amazing films were made. It's a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
- Enjoy a 5 ½ hour trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter movies
- Ride aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
Have you always wanted to know what went on behind the scenes on the Harry Potter set? Then here is your chance to get all the secrets on this great Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a behind the scenes walking tour and you will see the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter movies.
If you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
NEW: Hogwarts Express and Platform 9 ¾
From Spring 2015 you get the chance to climb aboard the Hogwarts Express' carriage and to pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall.
You'll also be able to walk along the train's adjoining carriage and sit in the interior carriage set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Evans Evans Tours at Vauxhall Bridge, Victoria Coach Station or at Trafalgar Square. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Victoria Train Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 ½ hours incl. transportation to/from London. You'll have about 2½-3 hours at Warner Bros. Studio.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-4 and age 5-15. Children between age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – a self-guided attraction.
- Please note: This tour can be fully booked with short notice, especially during high season. If sold out we will contact you immediately with alternative dates or full refund.