Florence Segway Tour
Experience Florence in a new and fun way! On this Florence Segway Tour our experienced guide will take you through Florence, while explaining the history and culture of Florence aided by a video and audio-guide system. It's great experience for families, couples and individuals and by far the most fun way to explore a new city. We will show you all the major sights, so you don't miss a thing. The tour is operated in English. How do I get my tickets? How long does the tour last? Are there children's tickets?
- 3 hours tour of Florence on segway
- Segway rental
- Introduction to riding a segway
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Garaunteed small group of max. 8 people
- English speaking licensed tour guide
Experience Florence from a Segway
Our Florence Segway Tour covers all the most popular attractions, such as the Strozzi square, Orsanmichele Church, Basilica of San Lorenzo, Duomo Square, Giotto Tower, Loggia dei Lanzi, Dante Alighieri's house, Baptistery, Uffizi square, Santa Croce square, the New Market Square and the Porcellino, Signoria Square, Repubblica square, Santa Maria Novella, Via Tornabuoni and a stop alongside the Arno river where you will be able to admire the sequence of bridges that paint the Florentine scene.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Italy Segway Tours Florence office at Via dei Cimatori, 9R, 50122 Florence. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
The Florence Segway Tour lasts 3 hours.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, to participate on this tour you must be between 12-70 years old.
Is there a weight limit?
Yes, children under 16 years old have to weigh over 90 pounds and 4.9 feet (40 kilos and 140 cm). Weight limit is than 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- The day tour route is not the same as our night tour.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please do not carry large bags while you are on the segway.
- Please note that our staff will have the right to decline acceptiong your child without any obligation to refund his/her ticket.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
How long does the tour last?
Are there children's tickets?