Dolmabahce Palace & Two Continents
On this Dolmabahçe Palace & Two Continents tour you will get to experience one of the most glamorous palaces in the world and get the chance to walk from one continent to another in just minutes.
Visit the Dolmabahçe Palace, the most recent residence of the Ottoman Sultans. The palace is built on a 110.000 m² area and served as the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous for its amazing collection of European antiquities, furniture and a 4.5 ton chandelier, the palace has staggering 285 rooms and 46 halls.
During this 3 hour trip you also get the unique opportunity to be able to walk from one continent to another across the Bosphorus Bridge, uniting Europe and Asia. You also get to walk up Çamlıca Hill. From this highest part of the city you get a fantastic panoramic view of İstanbul and Bosphorus.
Duration: 3 hours from 2:00 PM-5:00 PM.
The trip includes the following highlights:
- The Dolmabahçe Palace
- The Bosphorus Bridge
- Çamlıca Hill
Included in the ticket price: Round trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Istanbul, museum entrance fees, bridge toll and a knowledgeable tour guide.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- There is free round trip transfer to/from centrally located hotels near Taksim Sq., Sultanahmet and Aksaray. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your transfer. If you stay at hotels near the airport or at hotels located at the Asian side of Istanbul, then there might be added a pick-up fee, or you will be asked to show up at a tour-start address in central Istanbul. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
- The tour starts at 2 PM, but since you are being picked up at your hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available from age 3-7. Children from 0-2 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This tour is not available on Mondays & Thursdays.
- This Dolmabahçe Palace & Two Continents tour does not operate on August 8, October 15 and January 1.