The Best of Rome 3,5 hours
This 3½-hour tour covers the famous areas of Rome you have to see when visiting this beautiful city! This is the tour you should choose if you want to see the best of Rome with a guide and learn more about the city's impressive history.
- Enjoy a 3½-hour guided tour of Rome
- Experience Rome's major attractions
- Visit the ruins Roman Forum & Palatine Hills
- Get a guided tour inside the Colosseum
- Throw a coin in the Trevi fountain
- Experience the buzzing Piazza Navona
Experience the Best of Rome
Walk in the footsteps of heroes and tyrants such as Julius Caesar, Nero, and Trajan while learning about the founding of Rome, its steady rise to power, and its subsequent fall. Walk around and admire the ancient ruins at Roman Forum, Palatine Hills and Colosseum. Soon you'll learn why all roads lead back to Rome!
After touring ancient Rome, the tour you to the heart of Renaissance Rome for a visit to the Trevi Fountain (don't forget to toss a coin in the fountain), the charming Piazza Navona, and the breathtaking Pantheon.
All along this tour your English speaking guide will tell you all about the monuments, areas and attractions you pass.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the tourist information centre on Via dei Fori Imperiali.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the area around Piazza Navona.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-17.
Children from age 0-5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or offer you a full refund.
- Due to security and security checks, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.