Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing
Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing is a journey that gives you an insight into the artistic side of Barcelona. Get the chance to see the works of the famous Spanish masters Gaudi.
Admire the numerous treasures left behind by Antonio Gaudi , one of the greatest architects in Barcelona. The tour starts along Passeig de Gracia , the location of several of the city’s most celebrated architectural structures. See Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings, including the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera . Enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi’s Parc Guell , and see this fascinating garden complex on the hill of el Carmel.
We will then continue on to see the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral (outside viewing), Barcelona’s most famous landmark and Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece.
- Duration: 3½ hours
- Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day
- Tour starts at 15.30AM
- Price excludes entrance to Parc Guell.
- Tour is in English
- Children age is from 8 year to 14 years old.
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.