Go on an excursion from Barcelona to two major towns in northern Catalonia.
We will visit the historic city of Girona, the “City of Four Rivers” where the Jewish community flourished in the 12th century. We will see one of Europe’s best-preserved Jewish quarters as we go on a guided walking tour of the city.
See Figueres, birthplace of the famous artist Salvador Dali. We will visit the Teatre Museu Dali and admire its wonderful façade and several of Dali’s works. We will also have time to view the new permanent exhibition of the museum, the Dali Joies , which features thirty-seven jewels from the old Owen Cheatham collection and the drawings and paintings made by Dali in designing the jewels.
After Figueres we drive back to Barcelona.
- The Tour is in English and in Spanish!
- Duration: 11½ hours.
- Price includes Teatre-Mueseu Dali and all transportation.
- Price excludes. Lunch and drinks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- Children under the age of 8 are free.