Madame Tussauds London
A trip to the enchanting world of Madame Tussauds is a must when visiting London. With prebooked tickets, you can skip the line, save time and money! The fun is nearly endless at Madame Tussauds and there is something for all ages.
- Visit the fascinating Madame Tussauds in London
- Skip the line with pre-booked tickets*
- Buy Off-Peak tickets for 3 PM and later and save up to 30%
- Open tickets, valid 1 month from the date you choose
- Get your e-tickets sent directly to your inbox
- See the Marvel Super Heroes 4D Exhibition
- Enjoy the brand new Sherlock Holmes: The Experience
Visit The Madame Tussauds any day of the week from 3 PM until closing time and SAVE up to 30%!*
Visit Madame Tussauds in London
Meet the British royal family, including Queen Elizabeth, Prince William, and Dutchess Kate, hang out with the Beckhams, test your sports skills against some of your favorite athletes or become a superhero recruiter.
New at Madame Tussauds - Unique Interactive Star Wars Experience
Created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, Star Wars™ at Madame Tussauds is a unique, immersive experience starring extraordinarily life-like wax figures of the favorite heroes and villains of Star Wars Episodes I-VI. The figures will appear in authentic walk-in sets inspired by key scenes from the movies. Dynamic special effects will add to the immersion, as you step right into, and star in, some of the most iconic moments in film history.
If you do not buy ‘Standard Tickets including Star Wars’ here, you can buy them as a supplement at the entrance gate to Madame Tussauds at GBP 3,- each ticket.
Read the Times review of Sherlock Holmes Experience at Madame Tussauds here!
What ticket categories are available?
Adult: From age 16
Children: From age 4-15, children under age 4 are free with a paying adult. Children's tickets can only be purchased with adult tickets.
Family Ticket: Two kinds of family tickets are available
2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
Family tickets are available for max. 4 people, and never the combination 3 adults and 1 child.
(Please note that ‘Family Tickets’ is not included in our special offer for 2016!)
How does it work?
When you book your tickets choose the date you arrive in London as 'Valid from' date, as the tickets you buy here is valid 1 month from the 'Valid from'-date you choose. The choose the number of tickets and click on 'search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Hereafter you can search for and book tickets to other attractions or transport.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets per email. Please print these out and bring them with you to Madame Tussauds in London.
- *The offer is valid for visits until December 20, 2016. All savings are compared to the price at the entrance. (The price at the door at Madame Tussauds is £: 34,-)
- *This ticket gives you access to a special entrance for pre-booked tickets, which are usually shorter queue than the regular box office.
- During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break and other school and public holidays and midday between 12 PM and 15 PM, longer queues may occur.