Experience the amazing view over London from the London Eye! When you book your tickets from home, you will save nearly 20% compared to buying at the entrance.
- Visit the London Eye any day of the week and SAVE up to 20%!**
- Get the best view of London from the London Eye
- Skip the line with a pre-purchased Fast Track Ticket*
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Ferris wheel
- Get free entrance to the 4D cinema experience
- Book a combo ticket with a River Cruise and save 10%
- Upgrade to a champagne experience and board the first available capsule
- Enjoy an open ticket
- Valid for one month on the day of your choosing, any day of the week
Get the Best View of London
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, stands one of London's most famous landmarks: the huge Ferris wheel known as the London Eye.
From here you will see the city from a new perspective. A full turn on the famous Ferris wheel in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes around 30 minutes. At the highest point you will be 150 yards above sea level.
Choose a Combo Ticket with the London Eye River Cruise
Right by the foot of the London Eye the London Eye River Cruises depart daily. Book a combo ticket to both and save 10%! This special combo deal is available all year except in July and August.
Choose the Upgraded Option with a Glass of Champagne
You can also get Fast Track tickets with a glass of champagne. Show your e-ticket at the entrance and get access to the next available special champagne capsule or book a time more convenient for you on a subsequent day.
Want to skip the line?
We offer two types of tickets to the London Eye:
1: Adult, Senior and Children's tickets are standard tickets. If you purchase the standard tickets, you will skip the line to the box office. Instead of lining up to buy tickets, you go straight to the pre-paid ticket desk and exchange your e-tickets for your actual tickets. When you have your actual tickets in hand, you proceed straight to the wheel, and stand in line for the first free capsule. This line cannot be skipped when you have regular tickets, but you still save time compared to lining up to buy tickets at the box office.
2: Fast Track Tickets. If you buy Fast Track tickets for the London Eye, you skip both the line at the box office and the line at the wheel. Instead of lining up to buy tickets, you go straight to the pre-paid ticket desk and exchange your e-tickets for your actual Fast Track tickets. When you have your actual Fast Track tickets in hand, you proceed straight to the wheel where you will board the first available capsule.
Fast Track tickets are by far the quickest and most comfortable way to experience the London Eye.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets choose the date you arrive in London as "valid from" date, as the tickets you buy here are valid for one month from the '"valid from" date you choose. Select the number of tickets and click on "Search". Then choose the number of adult and children's tickets or Fast Track tickets you need. From this point you can then search for and book tickets for your party to other attractions or transportation if desired.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed you will receive your e-tickets by email. Please print these out and bring them with you to the London Eye to exchange for actual tickets.
When you collect your tickets at the London Eye, you need to show a valid photo ID together with the credit card used to purchase the tickets. You may be denied access to London Eye if you fail to show valid photo ID and credit card on demand.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 4-15. Children ages 0-3 ride free.
- *This ticket gives you access to a special entrance for pre-purchased tickets, which is usually a shorter line than at the regular box office.
- **The savings is compared to London Eye's own "Flexi Time" ticket.
- On weekends, holidays and bank holidays, there may be a wait at the Fast Track entrance to the Ferris wheel. Fast Track tickets will still be the quickest way to board a capsule at the London Eye.
- The special cruise combo deal is available all year except in July and August.