London Gold Package
Save 15% on London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon & Tower of London with our super saver London Combo Gold Package! Experience four of London's must-sees, save money and skip the line to the box office!
What's included in the London Combo Gold Package?
- Save 15% on London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon & Tower of London
- Enjoy open tickets, valid 1 month for both London Eye and Madame Tussauds
- Get your e-tickets sent directly to your inbox
- Take a 30 minute ride and a 4D cinema experience at London Eye
- See The Marvel Super Heroes 4D exhibit and SCREAM! at Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy gripping storytelling and two amazing underground rides at London Dungeon
- See the Crown jewels and the Beefeater at the Tower of London
Enjoy the view from London Eye
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, lies one of London's most famous landmarks, the ferris wheel London Eye. From here you get a whole new view over the city. A full turn at the famous ferris wheel in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes around 30 min., and at the highest point you are 135 meter above sea level.
Hang out with Celebrities at Madame Tussauds
A trip to the enchanting world of Madame Tussauds is a must, when visting London. Meet the British royal family, including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Willam and Dutchess Kate, hang out with the Beckhams, test your sports skill against some of your favorite atheltes or become a superhero recruiter.
Get a Good Scare at the London Dungeon
The London Dungeon is one of the scariest and most shocking experiences London has to offer. Take a 90 minute journey through 1000 years of London's past. You and your companions walk through the Dungeon, moving from show to show, guided by the professional actors.
Explore the Historic Castle Tower of London
Tower of London is of course mostly know for the Crown Jewels and the Beefeaters (Guards also called Yeomen Warders), but attraction like The White Tower, The Bloody Tower and The Traitor's gate is also a visit worth when you are at the more than 900 years old Tower of London.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets choose the date you arrive in London as 'Valid from' date, as the tickets you buy here is valid 1 month from the 'Valid from'-date you choose. The choose the number of tickets and click on 'search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Now you can search for and book tickets to other attractions or transport.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets to both London Eye, Madame Tussauds, the London Dungeon and Tower of London per email. Please print them out and bring them with you to London.
When you collect your tickets at the London Eye, you need to show a valid picture ID together with the credit card used to purchase the tickets. You may be denied access to London Eye if you fail to show valid picture ID and credit card on demand.
You need to exchange the e-tickets we send to you at Tower of London for the original entrance tickets. The person who booked the tickets need to bring a picture ID (e.g. a passport or driver's license) when you exchange your tickets and get your entrance tickets.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, there are children's tickets available, but since the children's age varies from attraction to attraction our children's prices are combined by the youngst and highest children's age. Children's tickets are available for children from age 4-15. Children between age 0-3 have free admission.
- It is recommended that you be at least 13 years old and healthy to visit The Chamber of Horror, and especially the SCREAM! section of Madame Tussauds.
- Please note: During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break and other school and public holidays and midday between 12.00 and 15.00, longer queues may occur.
- London Eye is closed for its annual maintenance between January 6-17.
- Entrance policy at the London Dungeon: Due to high popularity, the London Dungeon has a new entrance policy. From April 1st you will be asked, upon arrival at London Dungeon, to exchange your voucher for a timed ticket for the same day. We guarantee access to London Dungeon either within 45 minutes of arrival or at a date and time that best fits in with your plans. None of our customers have waited the full 45 minutes, but we still offer you the flexibility to plan your day as best suits you.