Welcome to Berlin Dungeon, more than 700 years of scary European and German history. If you dare, book your tickets her for Berlin Dungeon and get access to 9 frighten shows, live actors, 1 raft ride and much, much more!
Berlin Dungeon is the NEW visitor attraction between Hackescher Markt and Alexanderplatz. At the Berlin Dungeon the dark history of the capital city of Germany is grippingly told by 9 infamous Berliners!
At Berlin Dungeon you will take a journey through over 700 years of Berlin’s history in 9 scarily funny shows - from the medieval times to the 19th century.
The journey takes you from the historic city wall through the maze of the Hohenzollern to the ghosts of the underground of Berlin. Meet the last remaining plague doctor just before you need to defend yourself against the Holy Inquisition in order to flee across the river Spree.
Berlin Dungeon is a truly unique experience! You have never been closer to history!
- The visit to Berlin Dungeon is not suitable for people with nerve diseases or for small children under 10 years.
- Child prices are for children from 9 to 15 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 8 years are not permitted to Dungeons.
- Berlin Dungeon are open daily from 10.00AM to 06.00PM. Closed Christmas eve.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the day you book for.
- Berlin Dungeon is located at Spandauer Strasse 3, 10178 Berlin.